Ok, so maybe I’m not quite ready for a marathon…but I did have a great run this morning and feel like I’m going to be ready to take on my race next Saturday!
I’m still building up, but today I ended up running 2 miles and then power walking one. For me, this is good!
Beforehand, I ate a wonderful breakfast:
This mix consisted of:
- 1/2 cup oatbran, pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup skim milk
then I added:
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1 tbsp flax
- a few scoops of cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp Naturally More Peanut Butter
This was SO GOOD!
And here was lunch:
- 1/2 Pepperidge Farms whole wheat bagel with 2 microwaved egg whites and 2% cheddar cheese
- sugar snap peas
It was a very colorful lunch!
Now I’m going to head out and do errands and hopefully get outside this afternoon. We actually have nice warm sunny weather today! :)
One of my errands is to go to the Sprint store and look at phones. My plan is up for renewal in June, so I get a new phone!
What phone do you have and do you like it? I need some suggestions!