Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend Shenanigans

Good Morning Beautiful Ladies! Hope you guys like the little bloggie change-up. It just fun to mix things up a bit every now and then. I've been having fun messing around with it, so who knows what it will look like tomorrow. ;)

I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday mornings. Mine started off pretty grand with this babe:

DSC01284

A lovely breakfast cookie topped with Oikos plain greek yogurt and PB2. The perfect icing. :)

And some tea in my weekend mug:

DSC01285


Now the plan is to hit up the grocery store with Momma Sweet Cheeks for a few essentials. We are going to *try* and be good while shopping and not pick up everything we lay our eyes on…because this next week we will be trying to eat up as much of our food as we can before we go on VACATION!!! *does happy dance* wooowoo!

Then this afternoon I’m hoping to hit the yoga mat and get my zen on.

Yesterday my sister, a few friends, and I hit up the mall because someone was hankering to go to Forever 21…not me, of course. ;) I ended up falling in love with a dress but I was trying NOT to spend any money. This girl needs to be stashin’ it away with two trips coming up. It may have been the hardest thing I ever had to do to put it back. Wahhhhh. I wonder how long it will take for me to give in…bets, anyone?

I <3 pockets. :D

I also liked this one:

And here is some ruffle lovin’ for my girl, Jenny:

Jenny, it was ruffle mania in that store!

And now that you all have had your dose of Sweet Cheeks Fashion, here are a few eats:

Pizza salad:

DSC01283

my first bean burger! using Kath’s recipe:

DSC01281

Some shrimpie action:

DSC01247

yogurt mess:

DSC01282

Okay loves, I’m off to make the most of this weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

"I am your Shield. No buffets of the world can harm you. Practice feeling this shield until nothing has the power to spoil your inner peace."

19 comments:

  1. hi hun,

    that breakfast cookie looks delish :) the perfect pre-shopping fuel!!

    those 2 dresses are so cute! i especially love the second one!

    have a great saturday!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toppings on your breakfast cookie! That is on my to try list.

    I love the dresses! I'm starting to wear dresses more but don't have any cute ones! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh...that breakfast cookie looks great!

    and i love the dresses...and normally i'm not a fan of ruffles but i bought a shirt that looks just like that and i love it!

    have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dudette, that blue tube dress is SO cute, my roommate bought it the other day. definitely a good purchase~ dooo it! loving the shrimp dish and the duo frosting action on the bfast cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a breakfast cookie and cute dresses!

    Sorry I am a little needy today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, delicious eats! I love that breakfast cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute clothes! Loving your eats. Mmm!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey love! OMG!!! those are both sooo adorable...ill make the bet...mmm...maybe 3 days? :)

    your eats are freakin smorgusboards today! i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveeeee Forever 21! Those dresses are so summery :)

    For dinner tonight all I want is that bfast cookie you made!!! =[ that looks so darn good lol omg

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that ruffle shirt is adorable!
    I hate shopping the week before leaving too because you can't buy good food :\ boo! haha

    have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah I am dying over your forever 21 clothes! TOO CUTE! I can't tell you how much i am fighting the urge right now to hit up the website and order some new clothes!!

    i love the new layout Kristi! -- very *you* aka ridiculously adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that ruffle shirt!! I need to make a trip to forever 21 ASAP because i am in dire need of new clothes!! (well, i guess not dire, but a girl can't turn down a shopping trip!) and your eats look so deliciousssss <3 as always!

    ReplyDelete
  13. those dresses are SO cute! i love them!! pockets are so hot, cozy, and chic. Ohhh la la!!

    bangin' b-fast cookie, cookie ! ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'll bet on two days! I'm lovin the dresses, can't pick a fav haha. Also adoring your frosting (mmmm) and that cute mug :)
    Have an awesome trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy cow, CUTE CUTE CUTE outfits Kristi!! I can't even begin to tell you which one is my fave...but I do love ruffles, I'm with you and Jenny on that one! Super cute.

    Your eats are super cute too, haha! If that's at all possible. Love the breakfast cookie - those are so damn good with Greek yogs.

    ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND! (woops...woah caps lock, haha, at least it fits :P)

    Love,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your photo makes me reaaally want to try a breakfast cookie!

    And I love that strapless blue dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the breakfast cookie! And the bean burger, I always use Kath's recipe.

    Such cute clothes! I doubt that I could've kept myself from buying them... hope you had a nice weekend, love!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The perfect icing is right - that breakfast cookie looks fantastic! CUTE clothes! Love the 2nd dress :)

    The new layout looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by my blog! This is my first time to yours, and I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete