Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4 Days to Vaca!

Morning everyone!

I just finished off a fab bowl of oats and oh how I have missed them! I have been so addicted to my grass lately…it is pretty, errr, uhh-mazing. ;)

Here is the bowl of lovelyness I had this morning:

DSC01289

Glorious. :D

What’s in this mix you ask?

  • 1/2 cup oatbran
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened organic soymilk
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1 tbsp chia gel
  • 1/2 sliced banana
  • cinnamon
  • Oikos greek yogurt, plain
  • Naturally More PB
  • fresh blackberries

Maaaan, greek yogurt is the SHIZ in oats. Try it asap!

And here is what was consumed last night, thanks to the fabulous Fitnessista!

Raw Vegan Sloppy Joes!!!

DSC01286

This was total deliciousness! The recipe can be found HERE.

And then as if that wasn’t delicious enough, I followed it with some of my homemade coconut icecream:

DSC01287

And of course, ya’ll know I had to top it with some creamy PB. ;)

If you missed the coconut ice cream recipe, you can find it: HERE.

In other news, I’ve got a day at the salon planned for today. No, I’m not getting a massage and a pedicure (i wish)…It’s a workie day. Ahhh well, this girl needs to be making those dolla bills before vacation. Holla!

Speaking of vacation, I have starting making a packing list so I won’t forget anything. I always start packing at least 2 days prior to leaving, because I ALWAYS end up remembering something that I need AFTER I finish packing. Now packing early is not an easy task for me, being the queen of procrastination..but it’s got to be done!

Now it’s time that I stop procrastinating on my blogging, so that I can go get ready for work…After I watch some trash tv, mosey around, play with Jaci, read some more blogs… ;)

Are you a procrastinator?

What do you do to prevent procrastinating?

I will leave you with your daily hunk of eye candy…wolf style:

Taylor Lautner on His Jacob Black in 'The Twilight Saga's New Moon'

Thank youuuu, Jacob.

20 comments:

  1. Mmm those oats look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Everything looks so good! You know I'm diggin' that oatbran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm i have been dying to try greek yog in my oats -- do u put it in before or after cooking them?!

    ah, jacob *swoon* i am literally counting down the days until new moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow ow, sexy man!! He is almost too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum yum yummmm! your oats look awesome!
    yes, I do procrastinate.. i write things down that I HAVE to do.. and FOLLOW that list before taking care of any other buiness..er, fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am a PROCRASTINATION STATION! for reals. raw sloppy joes?! i am intrigued, i am going to click that link in a second. and hooray the countdown is getting lower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can be a procainator but then i realize why not get it done now so it can be off my mind? great ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love procrastinating, Amazing Grass, all of that nut butter action, AND basically everything in this post - haha! Ow oww what a hottie, too. Thanks for that. I needed my daily dose of sexiness and Jacob totally does the job.

    I love the ice cream and need to get some cocout ASAP! So I can make it too!

    Love ya girl!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to try Gina's sloppy joes! They sound amazing!! Hope work went alright :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Sloppy Joe's look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those sloppy joes=delicious looking!! Love your oats! Mmmmm!
    <3 jess
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow those sloppy joes sure do look amazing!!
    will have to try your oat combo soon!!

    loving the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. everything looks delicious... especially jacob black :D
    so glad you liked the sloppy joes!
    have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to make that ice cream asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I make a concious effort NOT to procrastinate because I know if I do, I will get nothing done. I realize not everyone is all or nothing like that though. I like to get things done right away so that I don't have to worry about them any longer :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahaha good luck packing my love<3 i always do mine like weeks in advance..and then its like 2 days before and im sad cuz i have nothing to do lol.

    coconut ice cream *nom nom*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those vegan sloppy joes sound and look great, yum :). Good luck with your packing girl!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi hun
    lovin that delicious breakfast :) and jacob is very yummy too haha :)
    i really try not to procrasonate and usually im ok, but every now and again itll happen and i hate it...i just wont focus properly on anything.
    enjoy the rest of your day hun
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. mmm jacob! have fun getting ready for your vacay, i love making packing lists!

    ReplyDelete
  20. that ice cream and jacob both look yummy!!! :) I am a totallllll procratinator.. but I just kinda wing whatever I have to do and then it seems to work out.. sometimes lol. Have a good night girly <3

    ReplyDelete