Friday, July 31, 2009

One more day of vaca

Hey Guys!! Long time no talk!

I have been so busy having fun this past week on vacation which has turned into very little bloggie time. I have been periodically reading about all my favorite ladies lives via my phone when I got a chance though!

Today, we are all pretty exhausted and just wanted to take it easy and relax…poolside. :D  Later we will be heading out for our last dinner here in St Louis.

I will be sad to leave but I am also excited to get home. After a week of being away from home, I am always ready to come back. Is anybody else like that?? 

One reason I am happy about getting home is so I can have one these babies:

It has been far too long, indeed. I am in dire need of greens…in smoothie form. :D

And I’m also pretty psyched about seeing this face:

dog pics (9)

I miss her so much when I’m away from home!

I’ve definitely got some pics to share with you guys but that will have to wait until Sunday when I get home. I gotta give you something to come back for. ;) And maybe the words “almond” and “butter” would get you guys interested…yes, no?

Anyways, I hope you all have had a wonderful week and I can’t wait to get caught up with all my wonderful bloggie friends! <3

Big Hugs..Audios Amigos!

DSC01294

~Kristi~

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time on vacation!

    Much love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm with ya girl -- i love vacays but its always nice to come home :) enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad your enjoying your vacay!!
    your pup is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's definitely no place like home!!

    Can't wait to hear about the "almond" and "butter!" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to hear that you are having fun on vacation!!
    I would miss those GM too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love your doggie!!! I have a golden retriever too.. except his hair is more reddish.. I guess he technically could be called a ginger lol

    ReplyDelete